Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cambria talking



Cambria was cooing today, a lot more than ussual, and I thought you might enjoy seeing and hearing her. Her "talking" is becoming more often, it is so cute and fun to hear her respond to you. Of course she only did a little for me while I was recording her. I was so proud of her today, she actually layed on her play mat for over 45 min. and she started reaching for the toys hanging down over her. She is delayed on reaching for toys (because of her sight), so it is wonderful to see her do this- not to mention nice to have a break while she entertains herself. She does apear to see better with the glasses, even if her eyes are still crossed, when they are not on she doesn't reach for things or focus on certain objects she just moves her eyes all around and ussually just looks up. You will also notice her nystigmus (the rapid movement of her eyes back and forth)- I don't know too much about this, but there is probably very little we can do about it and she will just adapt to it.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So adorable!! Noah just watched it with me and he was talking back to her! :)

(I think he thinks she's cute too.)

Anonymous said...

That was so cute. I can't wait to see her soon.