Friday, May 23, 2008

What's up at the Johnston's?

Cambria hanging out with her favorite doll- Zoe from Sesame Street. It's actually Avalyn's but Cambria does love to hold her and Avalyn ussually doesn't mind. I didn't put her arm around Zoe, just put it beside her and when I looked back she had her arm around her- so cute!

We've not been up to much lately, just hanging out at home and enjoying having Daddy back and not so busy with school and the basement. He has begun studying for the MCAT (he is taking it on Sep. 13th), but he ussually sets aside 2 hours a day right now to work on that. His 2 months leave for the summer is in the books and Kyle is looking forward to tackeling organic chemistry 1 and 2, along with preparing for the MCAT. He is such and hard worker and we are so proud. The kids and I will be headed to Texas June 4th and will be there till the 24th! We can't wait to see everyone, especially our soon to be new cousin/nephew Briley who is due on June 14th! I am also excited to see all my old class mates at my 10 year high school reunion, crazy it has been 10 years. Wow! It has been 10 years, so much has changed. You think you have your life planned, or at least an idea, after high school and it's amazing to see how God works! I always wanted to be married, have at least 3 kids and to be staying at home raising them by my 10 year reunion. Crazy to think how that has all worked out, now Kyle wasn't in that plan (I didn't even know him), the Air Force definantly wasn't in that plan, and OMAHA wasn't even on my map- but God is great and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

No comments: