Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cambria swinging!

At our Sunday school party at the park, I decided to try Cambria on the swing. She is extremely motion sensitive so I wasn't sure how it would go and my biggest fear was her trying to eat the swing (like she does everything else). Well, she didn't eat it, but she wasn't quite sure about it either. I just stayed really close and only pushed her a few times, she would tense up like she does when she is scared but would relax after I touched her and talked to her. Who knows maybe she will love swinging some day. I did love these pictures- I made them black and white so the tinting on her glasses wasn't so distracting.

This is not so bad.

Now lets try swinging.


Okay, maybe not so much swinging.

2 pushes that's enough, time to get out!

3 comments:

scott angelo said...

you are so COURAGOUS with kyle gone! I pretty much have Avalyn level breakdowns the days i'm home with the kids and Scott is gone. Your amazing joy in every moment continues to amaze me. miss you guys!
tessa

Samantha said...

She looks like she liked it... at least a little! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures.