Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Today was a very wet and wonderful day! This morning was Avalyn's first day of Mother's Day Out. I was so sad and actually cried after dropping her off. I didn't even cry when Gavin went to preschool. She isn't always the easiest child, but I understand her like no other and we have a very special bond. It hurt to see her cry when I dropped her off, but I knew she'd be just fine and I could use the break. It was a wonderful comfort when the director of the MDO called about 10 minutes after I left to let me know she had stopped crying and was doing well. I took Gavin and Cambria to Target while I got the oil changed and then home to clean up before picking her up at 2:30. It was so much quieter without our little Avalyn, but it was a nice peaceful break and I was able to get more done. When I picked her up she was very happy and had a great time. She is excited about going back and I am looking forward to a wonderful year of mother's day out!

Today for Kyle's 30th Birthday we took the kids out to dinner. We went to a burger place down the street and had a wonderful time. The kids were great, good burgers and shakes, and what a wonderful blessing Kyle is!!! We love him so much! Happy Birthday!

Playing with the birthday present Gavin bought for Daddy- a transformer of course!

Avalyn Dancing and enjoying her banana shake, fries and a few bites of a cheese burger!

Cambria slept the whole dinner- such a precious baby!

Ready to go back out in the rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious family. I love reading about you all and getting caught up on your busy life. We are praying for Cambria often and will especially be doing so on the day of her surgery. Love you all.
Leigh