Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 8months Cambria!





I did my best with an 8 month picture of our precious Cambria and didn't have much luck- my timing isn't so good these days, it was probably time for a nap when I took them. I needed you today Jana (Selander) or Jessi, it's just so hard to take picture by myself- she is in my arms in most of them (it would probably help if she could sit up by herself). We are so proud of our precious Cambria. She feels our hearts and home with such great joy. At 8 months she is rolling around, chewing everything she can get her hands on to, likes to grab toys in front of her face, holding her own bottle, she has 7 teeth and one on the way, she LOVES to jump, loves to take a bath, loves to be held, loves escimo kisses, loves to grab faces, loves the sound of her brother and sister, loves her glow worm and pink singing dinosor, squeels with excitement when spoken to, hates a dirty diaper, hates to be hungry, hates real food, loves baby food, hates any green vegitables, sometimes hates her glasses, sometimes doesn't mind her glasses, loves to chew on her glasses, can't get enough of her Mommy and Daddy, just loves being Cambria! I am sure there is more, but that will have to do for now. It has been an incredible 8 months and we couldn't imagine life without this special angel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all the new pictures and i am almost as excited as mommy about seeing you in a couple months. Love you guys

Samantha said...

Again, she is just SO adorable! I wish I could just kiss her cheeks myself! :)