Friday, September 19, 2008

My Bubble Babies!


Gavin- 5 months

Avalyn- 6 months

Cambria- 8 months


Today I finally got around to taking the bubble picture of Cambria that I have taken of Avalyn and Gavin. I have tried to take it around 6 months, but of course I was a little late this time. I think part of me was just hoping her eyes might not be so crossed and I am sure a lot of it is I just didn't get around to it. Cambria absolutely loves the bath, all my kids have but she probably loves it the most. Gavin told her the other day, while they were in the bath, that she could go to the Olympics in China when she got bigger and we would all come watch her. She was definantly happy to be in there today, probably a little too happy she wouldn't stop kicking, which meant there was water splashing in her face. Waiting till she was 8 months probably didn't help by now she is such a roller she just wanted to roll in the bath tub (she is ussually in her little layed back seat) and her eyes have become far more severely crossed- not to mention without her glasses they don't change position much. Oh well, at least I got around to it and now we have one of her to put in the kid's bathroom. As you can tell she resemble her brother a lot- it's a little crazy when you look at baby pictures of Gavin and even crazier that Kyle and I thought she looked like Gavin from her utrasound. I might try to get another picture that looks more like the other kids, but I love her big smile- she doesn't have a little one, she is either calm or smiling as big as possible.

No comments: